Now, over on my Youtube channel I make monthly TBR videos, which I will continue to do during the summer, but I thought that I would write up my (overly ambitious and very far-fetched) reading list for July until the end of September (which is when uni starts again). Meaning that it’s very likely that I will not be reading all of these books. Still, I’d like to try!
1. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde 2. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
3. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
4. Vicious by V. E. Schwab 5. The Year I Met You by Cecelia Ahern 6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
7. The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson
8. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
9. The Time Traveller’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
10. Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
11. Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
12. The Deed of Paksenarrion by Elizabeth Moon
13. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
14. Northern Lights by Philip Pullman
15. Say Her Name by James Dawson
I am currently working my way through The Picture of Dorian Gray, and A Court of Thorns and Roses. The books by Doerr, Schwab and Ahern I intend to bring with me when I go on holiday in August. I already finished Lying Out Loud (of which I got a copy through Netgalley – review will be coming soon!) and really enjoyed it. Most of the others are books that I’ve owned for a while but still haven’t managed to read, so I hope I’ll finally manage to squeeze them in!
What are your reading plans this summer?